1. Pick a seemingly normal headline. It’s like the old saying, “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” Well truth be told, most guys do. This being said, if you write something ridiculous down in the headline most guys will write you off.
2. Pick your photo wisely. This is a selling point for most guys. Physical attraction is the first test of any prospective relationship. Make sure you pick a photo which you believe portrays you attractively.
3. Don’t post about your problems, everyone has their own issues. Men are looking for someone to have a relationship with not be your psychologist.
4. Be honest in your profile, writing down lies will only set you up for disappointment, and will not help others get a true insight into your personality.
5. Be open about what you are looking for in a prospective partner. If a guy thinks he is able to offer you what you are looking for then he will be more willing to initiate contact.